What is the main difference between Touch based P.O.S and your
- The handheld units aloud servers to access the system from anyplace
in the restaurant, in the other hand, with a touch based system, servers
have to travel to the closest Touch point.
- When you reduce the server’s travel range also you are reducing
the total service time.
- Servers with a wireless handheld take the order from the table directly
to system, when they use a touch screen point, they have to transcribe
their notes from their handbook to the touch terminal.
- You save paper and pens.
2. What is the wireless
- It depends on the type of technology that you use and the quantity
of access points, the distances using just 1 access point is between
100 - 300 feet.
3. How long takes
to print the order in the kitchen when the server click the send button?
- All transactions are in real time, the exactly time depends on the
server and printer specifications but usually takes 1/5 seconds.